Track your South African Post Office parcels. Simple & easy!

South African Post Office is a South Africa's most prominent courier service provider. With Parcel Monitor, you can track all your South African Post Office packages with real-time updates. All you need is your parcel ID!
What customers are thinking?
Overall Rating
2.0
based on 1236 ratings
On time delivery
1.5
Delivery experience
1.5
Parcel Monitor user from Nigeria4 days ago
Why is the parcel taking so long enter Nigeria? 45days in transit today.
Parcel Monitor user from Puerto Rico11 days ago
great service
Parcel Monitor user from South Africa16 days ago
Posted a letter to UK more than 3 weeks ago which is still in South Africa because they are "waiting for the container to be full" before they go ahead. Absolute disgrace.
Parcel Monitor user from South Africa24 days ago
this has been by far the worst service ive ever encountered...never again will i use postoffice services again......
Parcel Monitor user from United States24 days ago
Absolutely poor poor service, my mum mailed me a document to start college on the 7th March and today is the 25th April and I still don’t have it, my mum was told it would be delivered to me within 10business days!!! Now I cannot enroll in college for the year!!! This is so so disappointing!
Parcel Monitor user from South Africa25 days ago
I sent a small package from India to South Africa on the 20th of February, the package still hasn't arrived. Been tracking the package and somehow it's in Spain now. Ridiculous!!!
Parcel Monitor user25 days ago
I am very disappointed to the Post Office - We pay for the parcel for 14 working days - it is now 4 weeks, and my parcel is not delivered yet CN037281091ZA my number is +27832527632 - That was a birthday present
Parcel Monitor user from United Statesa month ago
Express shipping should take 3-5 days. Is taking entirely to long
Parcel Monitor user from Israela month ago
Very bad experince I haven't receive my parcel yet this is the worst experience please deliver my parcel as soon as possible is more than 1 month and 2 weeks now
Parcel Monitor user from South Africaa month ago
Seems li9ke there is a significant delay in feedback as I managed to do my own tracking much quicker
Your easy-to-use tracking solution for parcels worldwide

Perfect way to track South African Post Office parcel status

The tracking status can influence your efforts. But don't worry Parcel Monitor won't give this a chance to happen. It gives you a dynamic structure that saves your efforts by tracking all your South African Post Office couriers in an efficient way. It permits you to track every one of the parcels on one page with just a solitary tick and give updates for the same in your own language. Try now!

Locate all your South African Post Office parcel on one page

Don't want to visit various sites for getting the tracking status? Try Parcel Monitor! It keeps you aware about the current status of your South African Post Office parcels by giving you updates straight in your mailbox in just a single snap. Parcel Monitor gives you tracking updates for your local as well as worldwide parcels in the same manner according to your requirement. Try now!

Now don't miss any South African Post Office parcel updates

Want a solution for tracking parcels? We have the one; Parcel Monitor. It will give all of the South African Post Office courier tracking updates straight to your mailbox in only one snap. Parcel Monitor additionally permits you to choose a favored language and sends all the updates in that specific language so you can track effectively. Try now!

Easy & Simple South African Post Office courier tracking

Wants your tracking to be an effortless procedure? Parcel Monitor is here with its superb tracking structure that licenses you to track all your South African Post Office parcels on one single page with just a solitary tick. To enjoy the services of Parcel Monitor you simply need to activate the CRM mailing feature of the site from the home page of Parcel Monitor. Just visit the site now!
Latest news from parcel tracking universe
Parcel Monitor for Business

Do you have multiple tracking numbers, different logistics providers, looking for regular track event updates? We have you covered. Allow us to minimise the complexity of tracing your shipments across different carriers with our tracking API here. We provide you with an easy-to-use overview of your parcel tracking, translations & regular updates - simple and convenient!

Try Parcel Perform
Over 625 Carriers
Parcel Tracking all around the world.
Tracking updates in more than 30 languages.

Social Media