Track your S.F. Express Hong Kong parcels. Simple & easy!

With Parcel Monitor, you can track all your S.F. Express Hong Kong packages with real-time updates. All you need is your tracking number! S.F. Express Hong Kong provides local and international courier services.
What customers are thinking?
Overall Rating
2.5
based on 1427 ratings
On time delivery
1.9
Delivery experience
2.0
Parcel Monitor user from Singapore3 days ago
Excellent n prompt delivery.
Parcel Monitor user from Singapore11 days ago
Excellency.
Parcel Monitor user from United Kingdom14 days ago
This is an exceptionally bad / totally chronic courier to say the very least. Tracking information is a huge farce !!! Parcel monitor shows my delivery package has not moved in the last 11 days. in other words it has either been lost or stolen or coming via the planet Jupiter .
Parcel Monitor user14 days ago
i am trying since March to track my parcel SF6042121827333
Parcel Monitor user from United States19 days ago
Horrible service. If you want to contact them online you can't. The message it always says that their is no on online please try later. That later never comes since there never online. If you can't deliver the pack at all then why add your services? I was supposed to get the package on June 23 and already July. I wish there was a better way to try to contact them cause they have horrendous costumer service.
Parcel Monitor user from Canada20 days ago
sucks
Parcel Monitor user from Irelanda month ago
Hi, my Tracking number is SF6042160551983. Apparently it was dispatched from Dublin sorting center on the 25th May. It is now the 14th of June and I still haven't received my package. When am I going to receive it!!!
Parcel Monitor user from United Statesa month ago
I am truly upset. My gift has been sitting in one spot since May 27. I want my gift that I purchased and I want compensation for this hold up
Parcel Monitor user from Sri Lanka2 months ago
Parcel Monitor user from United States2 months ago
This has not been a good feedback or informed experience
Your easy-to-use tracking solution for parcels worldwide

Conventient and easy S.F. Express Hong Kong track & trace solution

Are you looking for a reliable way to track your numerous shipments internationally? Parcel Monitor is here with a simple single page shipment tracking system for your S.F Express Hong Kong parcels. Just enter your tracking number and check your shipment's transit status from anywhere - anytime..

Don't miss any S.F. Express Hong Kong tracking updates

Parcel Monitor provides real-time email updates of your S.F Express Hong Kong package straight to your mailbox. Parcel Monitor has made it simple and easy to track all your shipments travel status all together on one page. Just sign up for the email update feature and don't miss any update.

Enter your S.F. Express Hong Kong tracking number and get updates with one click

Tired of searching around for the right tracking website for your carrier? Parcel Monitor has made tracking smooth and easy by sending updates of all carriers directly to the mailbox. It permits you to track all S.F Express Hong Kong packages for both local and worldwide shipments on a single page with only a single click.

Improve your S.F. Express Hong Kong tracking experience

With Parcel Monitor you can see your parcel tracking information on one single page with only one single click. You just need to sign up to get access to the email update feature on the site and after that it will subsequently send you the key updates for all your S.F. Express Hong Kong packages in your mailbox.
Latest news from parcel tracking universe
Parcel Monitor for Business

Do you have multiple tracking numbers, different logistics providers, looking for regular track event updates? We have you covered. Allow us to minimise the complexity of tracing your shipments across different carriers with our tracking API here. We provide you with an easy-to-use overview of your parcel tracking, translations & regular updates - simple and convenient!

Try Parcel Perform
Over 621 Carriers
Parcel Tracking all around the world.
Tracking updates in more than 30 languages.

Social Media