How to track the status of my order with Qpost?
Qpost tracking is made easy with Parcel Monitor's Qpost tracking service. Enter your assigned Qpost tracking number and check the status of your packages instantly.
As mentioned above, when handing out your package to QPost, you will receive the parcel's unique tracking number which then will be used to track your package using the tool offered by the official Qatar Post website. On entering the homepage of the QPost website, you will find a section where you can fill in your QPost tracking number, then follow the instruction to find the information on your package. Remember, the tracking ID you receive is the main requirement to obtain the needed information about the shipment.
Another way to receive your Qatar parcel tracking is to use a trusted online platform and tool that has integration with Qatar Qpost to track the journey of your parcel. Likewise, Parcel Monitor’s Qatar QPost tracking service can also assist with Qatar Post EMS tracking, parcel, support, and more. You won’t need to browse multiple pages to get the updated status of your shipment. Just enter the number in the tracking bar and all information about your local and global shipment will be attained.
In addition, you can choose to subscribe to Parcel Monitor with your email and get all the updates of your Q-Post on your registered mail. All the updates on your shipment, your QPost tracking, and your parcel location will be automatically sent to your email address in your preferred language. So you never miss any updates on your package or post. It is recommended to subscribe so that the system can notify you when your package arrives. You won’t have to check for updates repeatedly or miss the time to receive the package.
Additionally, Parcel Monitor also acts as a reliable and trusted additional tracking platform for many other postal providers around the world. So, even if you have multiple packages shipped by multiple postal providers around the world, you can conveniently track all your shipments in one display.
Your Qpost tracking number would look like this:
- ( R# *** *** *** QA )( V# *** *** *** QA )
- ( A# *** *** *** QA )( C# *** *** *** QA )
- ( E# *** *** *** QA )( L# *** *** *** QA )
Restrictions on shipping certain items with Qpost Qatar
Dangerous goods (also known as hazardous material or hazmat) are substances and articles that have explosive, flammable, toxic, infectious, or corrosive properties. They are considered to pose risks to health, safety, property, or the environment when transported in commerce. Among those, there are many everyday items, such as aerosols, nail varnish, and perfumes that are considered dangerous goods under transport legislation. Thus it is important to know which item is prohibited.
To comply with national and international regulations governing mail carriage, and to ensure that mail in transit does not endanger the public, certain items are prohibited from shipping when you use the services of Qatar Qpost. There are 9 classes of dangerous goods, divided by the characteristics, the nature of the goods, and the level of risks:
Different classes of dangerous goods from Qatar Post:
- Class 1 - Explosives substances that are highly dangerous: fireworks, firecrackers, gunpowder, flares, and ammunition.
- Class 2 - Compressed gas, including: propane tank, diving tank, aerosol spray, butane gas, fire extinguisher.
- Class 3 - Flammable liquid, including: lighter, lighter fuel, oil paint, wood varnishes and enamels, nail varnish, polish and gel, perfume, aftershave.
- Class 4 - Flammable substances, including: matches and charcoals.
- Class 5 - Oxidizing substances, including: pool chemicals, hydrogen peroxide, bleach.
- Class 6 - Toxic and infectious substances, including: pesticides, agriculture chemicals, mercury compounds, bacteria, viruses.
- Class 7 - Radioactive materials, including: radioactive washes, radioactive sources, smoke detectors.
- Class 8 - Corrosives, including: wet batteries, mercury, hydrochloric acid.
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous dangerous goods, including: dry ice, lithium batteries, magnetized goods.
Prior to posting any item, you must check the list of prohibited and restricted items, as well as any applicable packaging, volume, quantity, labeling, and product restrictions. Remember, your mailing package might be returned by Qpost delivery service if the description on the form does not make it clear that there are no dangerous goods contained in the parcel.