Track your Star Track Express parcels. Simple & Easy!

Parcel Monitor is the best way to track your Star Track Express packages. Star Track Parcel provides courier and package delivery and with Parcel Monitor all your packages can be traced easily with just your tracking ID and click of a mouse.
What customers are thinking?
Overall Rating
2.9
based on 88 ratings
On time delivery
1.8
Delivery experience
2.0
Parcel Monitor user from Australiaa day ago
Too slow. Submit a request for delivery update only to be told that could take 2days for response.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia3 days ago
Why when I go into this site on my iPad it has different times than the emails you are sending me it isn't only minutes it is hours difference and if you want photos I have them of the 2 days on 2 devices. I have been tracking this item. I think you need to get them insink with each other. VERY FRUSTRATING AS DONT KNOW WHICH IS CORRECT. Email 18.1.19 @ 5.39pm to me said 18.1.18 Melbourne 5.08am this site 3.08pm 2nd email 19.1.19 @7.46am Sydney 18.1.18 3.46pm. This site 19.1.19 Sydney 1.46am now you know why frustrated.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia6 days ago
Parcel tracking parcel has been delivered, However I do not have the parcel. It should be delivered to local post office.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia14 days ago
Melbourne to Perth back to Melbourne to Sydney to Wodonga 5Days seriesly
Parcel Monitor user from Australia19 days ago
Due on 28 Dec Attempted delivery at 1256 on 2nd Jan I was on site from 11 am until 4 pm No body delivered anything Again I waited from 730 am until 4pm 3rd Jan, still no delivery
Parcel Monitor user from Australia23 days ago
Ordered goods from Brisbane. You took responsibility to deliver to me BUT FAILED TO LET ME KNOW YOU WERE CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS. Paying for express delivery was a waste of time. I have paid for a service you cannot provide
Parcel Monitor user from Australiaa month ago
This parcel took 9 days from Brisbane and was not delivered to me. I had to travel 20 k’s to collect it from Australia Post mt Victoria. Interparcel rang me to say that it was at Mt Victiria PO as attempt to deliver had failed. THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. I opened my front door and my front gate at 7.00 am, even tested the door bell. My front door is 4 metres from the road. I was guaranteed express door to door delivery when I phoned at 8.15 am today. I was told delivery would be between 9 and 5 today. I checked my mailbox and found a parcel notice, to be collected not before 4.00 pm. I had no idea if this was the parcel you were supposed to deliver so I rang the PO who confirmed a parcel was there so I drove 20 k’s to collect it. It is now here, 7 days later than the delivery date on the consignment note. ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES, not only are you inefficient your contractor is a liar and I’ll never use StarTrack again.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia2 months ago
Worst service ever, my parcel was to be delivered between 16-23 november. Parcel was received by Startrack on the 16th and sat there in Adelaide until the 26th of November then they dispatched it. Eta now 3rd December. VERY POOR.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia2 months ago
My parcel was dropped off at a service station in a small town , I wasn't notified of where it was or when it got there . Only by accident that I found where it was . Not good
Parcel Monitor user from Australia3 months ago
Just super service! Advised along the way about progress of delivery, then delivery right to my front door...that is good. Denis
Your easy-to-use tracking solution for parcels worldwide

Convenient and easy Star Track Express track & trace solution

Looking for the tracking updates for Star Track Express shipments? The only answer to all your queries is Parcel Monitor. With Parcel Monitor, you need not worry anymore, as we provide the tracking updates from all over the world directly to your mailbox and you will receive all the updates in your favorite language. So just go and give it a try.

Enter your Star Track Express tracking number and get updates with one click

Try Parcel Monitor today! It offers you the amazing shipment tracking services as it gives you the basic and clean answer for tracking your different Star Track Express parcels all around. Visit our site and get involved. Give It a Try Now!

Don't miss any Star Track Express tracking updates

To get rid of all your troubles about tracking shipments, switch to Parcel Monitor. It will provide you the tracking updates as well as delivery status directly to your mailbox. For Star Track Express it will definitely prove itself by sending tracking updates not only from Asia but from all over the world in the preferred language.

Improve your Star Track Express tracking experience

Having issues of tracking shipment updates? Parcel Monitor is the ideal answer for you. It gives you the data specifically to your mailbox and you don't need to search through tracking website pages. You only need to join with the CRM mailing feature on the website and you are now well set to get all the Star Track Express shipment transit details in your mailbox.
Latest news from parcel tracking universe
Parcel Monitor for Business

Do you have multiple tracking numbers, different logistics providers, looking for regular track event updates? We have you covered. Allow us to minimise the complexity of tracing your shipments across different carriers with our tracking API here. We provide you with an easy-to-use overview of your parcel tracking, translations & regular updates - simple and convenient!

Try Parcel Perform
Over 609 Carriers
Parcel Tracking all around the world.
Tracking updates in more than 30 languages.

Social Media