Track your New Zealand Post couriers. Simple & Easy!

New Zealand Post delivers your parcels regionally and worldwide. Parcel Monitor for New Zealand Post enables you to track all your parcels using just your tracking ID!
What customers are thinking?
Overall Rating
3.1
based on 294 ratings
On time delivery
2.9
Delivery experience
2.9
Parcel Monitor user from New Zealanda day ago
No ratings yet
Awful experience. Had to chase parcel all the way. NEVER AGAIN. WOULD NOT USE NZ POST AGAIN.
Parcel Monitor user from New Zealanda day ago
No ratings yet
91094210311901902760 Hugely disappointed at the lack of effort to contact me regards the delivery issues of this item. I accept that the delivery details on the parcel may have been damaged and therefore not entirely decipherable however I have a login account with NZ Post from which these details could have been discerned. Instead the item was returned to sender and I have to start again. Surely there is a better way to manage this situation.
Parcel Monitor user from New Zealanda day ago
No ratings yet
Terrible service I have been waiting for my parcel to be delivered since the beginning of the month and now they are saying that it’s return to sender every time I email them asking why I get no response
Parcel Monitor user from New Zealanda day ago
No ratings yet
There has been no attempt to deliver the parcel to me, yet it is now apparently being returned to sender. According to the tracking it never left Auckland. The delivery address is Wellington
Parcel Monitor user from United Statesa day ago
No ratings yet
Amazingly fast shipping and excellent packaging and tracking. Very impressed!
Parcel Monitor user from United Statesa day ago
No ratings yet
Excellent service feedback and tracking .Easy and quick .Their response was the best in the world .
Parcel Monitor user from Indiaa day ago
No ratings yet
very slow.i didnt get my parcel at right time
Parcel Monitor user from South Africaa day ago
No ratings yet
Normally excellent Waiting on latest parcel update
Parcel Monitor user from New Zealanda day ago
No ratings yet
no matter how well everything had gone up till the last part of delivery if the driver is too lazy to to walk 20 metres down a driveway to leave parcel at front door as requested then its overall a failed effort.
Parcel Monitor user from United Kingdoma day ago
No ratings yet
Is nzcouriers even a genuine company? They seem like a scam company to me, tracking information was updated but if I didn’t check like most people don’t anyway then I would of known they “attempted” delivery, what parcel company “attempts” to deliver a parcel but doesn’t leave a note to say they “attempted” its bullshit the worst parcel company on the world, you can only speak to live chat on a Monday in between 12-12:01am midnight the rest of the days it’s closed, so 1 while minute to speak to someone, I have no option to rearrange delivery of my parcel nor can I get hold of them after numerous emails and phone calls at £2 per minute they are tossers, how do I even know they “attempted”delivery when they didn’t leave a note to prove this? Total bullshit and scam company, my son will probably go without his main present for Christmas because of these tossers, I hope I never have to deal with them again and I feel sorry for anybody which does this company should be shut down
Your easy-to-use tracking solution for parcels worldwide

Convenient and easy New Zealand Post track & trace solution

Parcel Monitor is the best tracking solution for all your needs, sending updates for both domestic or international couriers straight to your mailbox in real-time with just one click. It provides you an exclusive solution for tracking New Zealand Post couriers. You simply need to enter your tracking number and then you can check the entire information of all your packages as per your need. Try it now!

Enter your New Zealand Post tracking number and get updates with one click

Parcel Monitor allows you to track your courier details anytime and from any part of the world without surfing numerous tracking websites. It provides all tracking updates on a single page irrespective of your and your courier's location. Parcel Monitor also allows you to select a specific language and then it will provide you all the updates of New Zealand Post packages in that particular language. Try now!

Don't miss any New Zealand Post tracking updates

There is no parcel tracking out there, which is more convenient. Parcel Monitor is the one stop answer for getting the status of your packages on a single page with one single click - and everything in your language of choice. It is the best tracking website for New Zealand Post parcels. Give it a try now!

Improve your New Zealand Post tracking experience

Do you have lots of shipments and couriers to track? Parcel Monitor is the best suited solution for you. It provides you the updates directly to your mailbox and you don't need to browse multiple tracking websites any more. For accessing the email update feature of the site you just need to enrol yourself by visiting Parcel Monitor. Try it at now!
Latest news from parcel tracking universe
Parcel Monitor for Business

Do you have multiple tracking numbers, different logistics providers, looking for regular track event updates? We have you covered. Allow us to minimise the complexity of tracing your shipments across different carriers with our tracking API here. We provide you with an easy-to-use overview of your parcel tracking, translations & regular updates - simple and convenient!

Try Parcel Perform
Over 626 Carriers
Parcel Tracking all around the world.
Tracking updates in more than 30 languages.

Social Media