Track your UBI Logistics Australia. Simple & easy!

ubilau
Parcel Monitor allows you to track your packages anywhere with just your tracking ID! UBI Logistics Australia is a prominent package delivery company that ships parcels worldwide.
What customers are thinking?
Overall Rating
2.6
based on 1450 ratings
On time delivery
2.2
Delivery experience
2.3
Parcel Monitor user from Australia2 months ago
It says the parcel was delivered but it has not arrived here, it is marked as delivered to a suburb completely different to where I live.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia3 months ago
I can only give a low rating as although you say the parcel was delivered we have never received it.
Parcel Monitor user from Australia4 months ago
Not delivered and no one answers the phone. Been calling for weeks
Parcel Monitor user from United States5 months ago
No answer when calling Customer Service. I am amazed that they are still in business.
Parcel Monitor user from United States6 months ago
No response from logistics company.
Parcel Monitor user from United States7 months ago
Scam.
Parcel Monitor user from Australiaa year ago
In there system its saying my parcel is delivered but I didn't receive and also not updated in system untill I ask from seller abt status of my parcel after not delivered till 2months bec in beginning its saying delivery date will be 3 dec, which is extended to 31 Dec. In Next day, all status being updated and saying its delivered in two weeks after I ordered. I tried to contact but its all useless bec call never contacted to any one. Worst service ever and never use their service
Parcel Monitor user from Australiaa year ago
I haven’t received my parcel
Parcel Monitor user from Australiaa year ago
My parcel arrived at your transport hub on 29 SEP 2021. I still do not have my parcel.
Parcel Monitor user from Australiaa year ago
Very happy with it
Your easy-to-use tracking solution for parcels worldwide

Convenient and easy UBI Logistics Australia track & trace solution

Parcel Monitor is the best possible way to get all your UBI Logistics Australia shipment updates for both domestic or international on one single page with just one click. It brings to you a key solution for following UBI Logistics Australia. Simply enter your transit number and check the entire information as per your need. Try it now!

Enter your UBI Logistics Australia tracking number and get updates with one click

With Parcel Monitor, you can track your all shipment details anytime and from any part of the world without browsing other tracking websites. Parcel Monitor is the most reliable and suitable solution for checking the travel status of all your UBI Logistics Australia shipments, as it provides all the transit information on a single page, irrespective of the country or language.

Don't miss any UBI Logistics Australia tracking updates

The best aspect about Parcel Monitor is that it gives you all the transit information for domestic and international shipments in the language selected by you. It provides effortless and time-saving tracking updates for all your UBI Logistics Australia shipments. Parcel Monitor is the one stop solution for getting the status of your shipments on a single page with one single click.

Improve your UBI Logistics Australia tracking experience

Stressed about your multiple parcel tracking? Leave all your tracking problems to Parcel Monitor. It provides you the updates directly to your mailbox and you don't need to browse other tracking websites for it. For getting the detailed notifications of your UBI Logistics Australia, just sign up for the CRM mailing feature by visiting Parcel Monitor website. Try It Now!
Insights from the parcel tracking universe
Parcel Monitor for Business

Do you have multiple tracking numbers, different logistics providers, looking for regular track event updates? We have you covered. Allow us to minimise the complexity of tracing your shipments across different carriers with our tracking API here. We provide you with an easy-to-use overview of your parcel tracking, translations & regular updates - simple and convenient!

Try Parcel Perform
Over 986 Carriers
Parcel Tracking all around the world.
Tracking updates in more than 30 languages.

Social Media