Building Lasting Relationships with Customers in the E-Commerce World
Considering the growing number of people shopping online today and the abundance of choices customers are constantly bombarded with, it has become even more critical for e-commerce businesses to set their brands apart from their competitors. The best way to achieve this is by building good and lasting relationships with e-commerce customers.
What are some of the ways retailers can build relationships with customers in the virtual space? Will an online community still be relevant to businesses in a post-pandemic world?
Join our panel discussion to hear from our experts on:
- The importance of building a great relationship with customers in e-commerce
- How businesses can build relationships with customers online
- Challenges and obstacles to building relationships with customers
Meet our speakers:
- Jay Myers, Co-Founder of Bold Commerce
- Shane Forster, Country Manager DACH of Reviews.IO
Missed this event? Not to worry, our team has done up an article summarizing our key takeaways from the event. Read on to find out more!
Sign up to watch. It’s Free!
Be in the know about the hottest events
Unlimited access to past event recordings and keynotes
Receive weekly roundup of latest industry news
Retail & E-Commerce