Download the report for FREE by signing up!
As with almost every other country in the world, Germany has experienced the equivalent of a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in less than 12 months. In 2021, gross sales of e-commerce products in the country grew by 19% from the year before, amounting to a total of 99.1 billion euros.
In conjunction with the pandemic-induced e-commerce boom, alternate modes of delivery like parcel lockers and collection points have gained traction across Germany. Deutsche Post alone has 8,500 automated parcel machines in operation today and the company plans to expand its network to reach 12,500 units by 2023.
In this report, you will find valuable insights on the collection points market in Germany:
- The State of Collection Points in Germany
- Collection Points Usage in Germany, France & the UK
- Dwell Time Analysis of Parcels in Collection Points
- Preferred Collection Time Among German Customers
- Transit Time of Home Deliveries versus Collection Points