In the age of disruptive technology, logistics professionals and entrepreneurs need to stay up-to-date with the ever-transforming needs of customers in tandem with the modern technological landscape. TILOG-LOGISTIX 2021 – under the collaborative effort by the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand, and Reed Tradex Company – serves as the center of solutions that empowers logistics communities’ competitiveness and capability in the growing market.
Every need to fulfill required networks, innovations and knowledge will be here. Don’t miss the year’s most crucial opportunity to transform your business to be ready for every challenge, and move toward a sustainable future with takeaways from the event.
- Material Handling – Cranes, Lifting equipment, Fork-lift trucks and accessories, Handling system & overhead conveyors
- Packaging – Packaging and order – picking, Labeling, Measuring technology, scales, and dispensing equipment
- Warehouse / Loading – Warehousing systems, Shelving systems, Factory Equipment, Pallets, Containers, Industrial door and gates, Loading equipment
- Logistics IT – e-logistics services, Intralogistics systems & software, Computer & control systems, Control technology & sensors, Consultancy & planner
- Transport / Service Providers – 3PL, Air Cargo, Sea freight, Rail freight, Freight forwarder, Courier services, Logistic real estate, Insurance, Financing
By Industry: Foods & Beverage, Personal care, Automotive, Manufacturers, Distributor / Dealer, Electronic, Equipment, Personal Computer Peripheral / Office Equipment, and more.
By Job Function: Management / Owner, Factory Manager, Logistic & Supply Chain Manager, Procurement / Purchasing Manager, Production and Technical Manager, Engineer, R & D, QC, QA, Service & Maintenance