Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Summit
It’s been a highly challenging and disruptive year as the supply chain sector has been faced with increased number of challenges, including demand volatility, transportation obstacles and supplier shortages, and more.
As a result, many companies around Australia currently struggle to ensure a smooth supply chain journey whilst operating in a highly disruptive and unpredictable environment.
Akolade’s Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Summit is a hybrid event that will provide attendees with practical tools and frameworks to get their supply chains back on track, including how to navigate the ongoing shipping backlog and transportation challenges, plan and forecast in times of high demand volatility and manage supplier and customer relations. Attendees will also get the latest information on how automation and technology can assist in driving supply chain efficiency.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Manage and optimise your logistics and transportation for increased efficiency
- Improve your planning and forecasting process during times of high demand volatility
- Diversify your suppliers and manage and grow your supplier relations
- Effectively mitigate and manage supply chain risk
- Utilise automation and technology for increased supply chain efficiency
This event is co-located with the Retail Fulfilment Summit.