Shoptalk disrupted retail events 5 years ago and they’re doing it again with Shoptalk Meetup!
Shoptalk Meetup takes place on Tues-Thurs, Oct 20-22, 2020 at 12:15 pm-4:30 pm ET(9:15 am-1:30 pm PT). You’ll have half your day free for other important stuff.
What is Shoptalk Meetup?
Shoptalk Meetup is retail’s first digitally native event! It’s a fun, productive way to connect online with the people you know and meet the people you don’t — in a friendly and open environment. It’s like being at Shoptalk, but without going through TSA.
You’ll have 3 months of meetings in 3 days! You’ll get to:
- Reach out to thousands of industry changemakers to share your ideas and request meetings, and hear from them about how they’d like to work with you,
- Participate in up to 36 15-minute meetings as well as one or more 55-minute Tabletalk group conversations, and
- Get unlimited post-event introductions for your high priority mutual matches that weren’t scheduled as meetings.
Thousands of your customers, partners, prospects, coworkers and friends will be there, and you should be too!
- Retailers & Brands
- Startup Direct-to-Consumer Companies
- Solution Providers & Tech Companies
- Startup Tech Companies
- Investors & Lenders
- Media & Sell Side Analysts
- Real Estate Developers
- Agencies, Consulting and Analyst Firms
- People in Transition
Brought to you by parcelmonitor.com