Seamless Retail and E-commerce Middle East 2021
As Dubai leads the safe re-opening of international large-scale events, Seamless Middle East is excited to be back at the Dubai World Trade Centre on 29-30 September for the region’s most exciting conference and exhibition in retail and e-commerce.
Get ready for two days of thought-provoking discussions with the industry’s brightest minds, a showcase of the latest and most innovative technology solutions and a welcome return to face-to-face networking.
Get ready for the future of retail, e-commerce and home delivery.
To whet your appetite here’s a sneak peek at some of the world-class speakers already confirmed to join us:
- Paolo Cinelli, Chief Information & Digital Officer, IKEA KSA & Bahrain, KSA
- Walid Chahine, COO, Azadea Group, Lebanon
- Leena Khalil, CCO/Co-Founder, Mumzworld, UAE
- John Tsioris, CEO, Founder, Instashop, UAE
- Piyush Chowhan, CIO, LuLu International, UAE
- Bart Benolf, CEO, Sacoor Brothers, Spain
- Firas Samko, Senior E-commerce Lead – MEA, Dyson, UAE
- Marwan Moukarzel, CEO, Fawaz Alhokair Retail Group, KSA
- Ramy Barakat, Store Director, Saint Laurent (YSL), UAE
- Timothy Earnest, Group Director/CEO, Al-Futtaim Malls, UAE
- Malek Dardour, Cluster Head for GCC, MEA Expansion – Beauty Care Retail, Henkel, UAE
- Sally Haydon, Vice President of Digital Experience, du, UAE
- Kunal Gupta, Director – Supply Chain, Bateel International, UAE
- Sayed Habib, Director – Business Development, Franchise and E-Commerce, Danube Group, UAE
To hear from these world-class speakers on the topics that matter to you, be sure to get your premium conference pass at only USD $300, exclusively offered to Parcel Monitor community members.
Follow this promo link to register >>
Or if you only want to visit the exhibition without access to the conference, get your free pass today. Register for your free expo pass >>
Contact Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.