Reduce, Reuse and Recycle in Technology Supply Chains
MAXIMISING VALUE IN THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY – REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE IN TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAINS
With more environmentally conscious consumers, new POPs & WEEE regulations around the use of single-use plastic and soon to be set laws around repair-ability and the “right to repair” of items, organisations are facing significant changes in the way they handle return devices, driving new costs and challenges into the supply chain for a number of technology companies.
In this webinar, MULTIMODAL will examine the challenges and opportunities presented to organisations when it comes to reverse logistics, with a particular focus on;
- The technology supply chain, dynamic dispositioning and the systems utilised
- The 3 R’s (reduce reuse and recycle ) and their impact on supply chain
- And finally, maximising value from assets – by extending the life through repair or harvesting parts and recycling activities if BER
The panel will discuss return logistics, the options consumers expect, the experience companies should be ensuring, and the software, automation, and innovation that can support this.
- Giles Harvey, Group Supply Chain Director EMEA, Sky
- Dr Sally Eaves, Emergent Technology Cto | Global Strategy Advisor – Blockchain AI IOT Fintech | Social Impact | Keynote Speaker And Author
- Charles Stewardson, President EMEA, Apkudo
Claire Walters, Chief Commercial Officer, Unipart Logistics
- Nicola Couse, Tech Sector Director, Unipart Logistics
- Moderated by : Dr Alexandre Metreveli, Assist. Prof. In Operations & SCM | Course Director For Supply Chain Leadership Professional L6 Degree Apprenticeship, Coventry University