IGD Supply Chain Summit 2021
Join us at the Supply Chain Summit on 17 June 2021 to interact with peers and partners, exploring how food and grocery supply chains are developing new capabilities to serve customers better and drive business growth.
Key speakers include:
- Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company
- Susan Barratt, CEO, IGD
- Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions
- David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development, Nestlé
- Mike Pooley, Group CEO, IFCO Systems
- Dave Voss, European ecomm Supply Chain Business Partner, PepsiCo
- Guy Cuthbert, CEO and CTO, Atheon Analytics
Key Topic areas:
- Views from the top: Hear first-hand accounts of business success in the face of unprecedented adversity, opinions on what it has taken to excel and what recent developments mean for people and processes.
- Expansion of ecommerce: Hear how the online opportunity is being addressed and how teams are developing models to serve consumers at the right price.
- Digitally transformed: The push to a more ‘hands-off’ environment will increase the need to find insights in data to identify risk, find efficiencies and add value, explore examples of the digitalisation and automation of supply chain activities.
- Re-engineered for resilience: See how your peers are developing supply chains capable of functioning well in adversity.
- Sustainability gains significance: hear from industry leaders who are taking on the challenge and delivering impact in this increasingly vital area.
Reasons to attend:
- We’re bringing global food and grocery supply chain people together to share experiences of 2020 and to build future capability.
- Over nine hours of inspiring content will come from International Supply Chain practitioners and experts from Ocado, Nestlé, SPAR International and PepsiCo.
- Learn about challenges faced and the capabilities developed by winning businesses including Kellogg Company, IFCO Systems and Suntory Beverage and Food.
- Choose a programme that works for you, including interactive sessions with industry peers who’ll share ideas, offer solutions and build your network.