eTail Australia 2022
Transform Australian eCommerce & Digital Marketing. Together.
The future of retail in Australia lies in a hybridised, omni-channel purchasing journey! We’re excited to deep dive into what’s new, what’s next, and how to reach success in retail and eCommerce with action packed strategies and curated networking with Australia’s most successful retailers for 3 full days.
eTail Australia 2022 will be landing live and in-person at the beautiful Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park on 15 – 17 February 2022. We will be having a versatile mix of industries present, one place at one time, bringing together 250+ senior eCommerce and digital marketing attendees with 60+ speakers from top retail and eCommerce brands in ANZ.
Drawn from 6 months of extensive research—this summit addresses the issues most affecting your business. No commercials. No egos. Just hundreds of strategic takeaways. From numerous interactive panels, fireside chats, roundtables, networking breakfasts, lunches and dinners, we’ve got you covered to optimize the profits from your business! eTail takes the boringness out of learning and brings you the fun stuff!
<Get your ticket to benchmark against the best>
(Save up to USD $200 when you book an early bird ticket before 21st January 2022. Our readers also get an additional 15% off! Quote ‘ParcelMonitor15off’ at checkout to redeem.)
Hear From Retail Royalty, With Speakers From Australia’s Biggest Brands:
- Dan Ferguson, Chief Marketing Officer, Adore Beauty
- Vince Lebon, Founder, CEO & Designer, Rollie Nation
- Catherine Cervasio, Founder, AROMABABY
- Briony Kennedy, Founder & Director, Adorn Cosmetics
- Sarah Kearney, Chief Digital Officer, The Warehouse Group
- Anna Samkova, Group General Manager, Digital, The PAS Group
- Jethro Marks, Chief Executive Officer, The Nile
- Sven Lindell, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Winning Group
- Ivan Lim, CEO, Forbes Asia 30 Under 30, BROSA
- Dean Salakas, Chief Party Dude, The Party People
- Kim Zorn, Global Performance Director, Princess Polly
- Nicola Clement, GM, Omni Experience, Myer
- Amanda Suefong, Head of eCommerce, Under Armour
- Mozi Zhang, Head of Online Merchandising, Kogan
- James Domensino, General Manager, Coconut Bowls
- Justus Wilde, Chief Executive Officer, TheMarket.com
Key Challenges & Themes That Will be Discussed:
Day one: ANZ Retail Crystal Ball Outlook | Delighting The ‘Smart & Digitally Empowered’ Consumer | Winning With ‘Quick Commerce’ | Riding Viral Marketing to Sales Success | Customer Engagement & Experience Made Perfect | Direct-To-Consumer
Day two: Australia’s Retailer Media Revolution| Payment Experiences | It’s Not Magic, It’s Data | Levelling Up In A Post-Pandemic World | Hearing The Pitch: Battle Of The Rising Stars
Day Three: Scaling Up Fast – Without Being Too Furious | Boosting Content ROI & Ad Performance With MarTech | Sustainability In Retail | Partnership Models That Work | Finding And Developing The Best Talent | Embracing Big Ideas & New Ways Of Working | Disruptors Shaking Up The Status Quo
<Download the full agenda to discover the most interactive conference, ever!>
Sponsoring & Partnership:
There are a limited number of opportunities left to exhibit at eTail Australia 2022, for more information on sponsorship and media partnerships, please contact email@example.com.