CRSCM Summit 2021
Global Consumer & Retail Supply Chain Management Summit organized by Eusacon is a combination of dynamic thought leaders who lead topic areas and master class discussions. Interactive discussions will allow you to hear and learn best in class applications relating to optimizing your supply chain, drive down costs, and reduce time-to-market.
We will explore cutting edge technologies and innovative tools with the potential to help supply chain managers improve business process efficiency, better predict and satisfy customer demands, reduce costs, and increase profit.
Join CRSCMSummit 2021 for 2 days of learning, networking, and ideation with supply chain management and innovation and technology leaders across industries working to grow competitiveness on a global stage through supply chain transformation.
Who should attend?
Attendees will consist of Senior Supply Chain Managers and Executives, Junior Supply Chain Executives, Marketing, customer service and manufacturing managers, industry leaders from the following job functions:
- Technology, Innovation
- Lean, Business Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Transformation
- Enterprise Strategy, Integrated Planning, Integrated Business Planning, Competitive Insights
- Industry Capability Development, Supply Chain Development, Business Development, Marketing
- Human Resources and Workforce Development
- Demand Planning, Demand Forecasting, Customer Demand
- Operations, Manufacturing, Production, Procurement, Purchasing, Materials Planners
- Supply Chain, Supply Manager, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Transformation
- Logistics, Fulfilment
- Warehouse, Distribution Centers, Inventory Controllers
- Distribution, Transport