The American Supply Chain Summit
COVID-19 has changed the way businesses, economies, and societies are operating. Working in close contact with our attendees and sponsors, Generis found it essential to continue to provide an environment for the supply chain community to collaborate and communicate. The event will be tackling important topics such as how to overcome current challenges, optimize best practices, and share insights on how the industry is managing the current pandemic.
Generis is proud to facilitate and ensure the timely delivery of industry-critical information by launching our Virtual American Supply Chain Summit. Throughout the three day summit, the delegates, speakers, and sponsors will share insights, opportunities, and challenges with the goal of driving the industry forward.
Proactive discussions will allow attendees to walk away with clear and actionable insights to drive manufacturing, outsourcing, capacity management, quality assurance, quality control, regulatory compliance, operational excellence, supply chain, logistics, and more.
Join the conversation at the virtual exchange forum from May 11-13, 2021!
NETWORKING ON A DIGITAL SCALE
- Take your networking experience to a whole new level without digital chat rooms, cocktail receptions, and speed dating sessions
- Connect with peers you may never have had the chance to meet
- Expand your professional network and add people directly to your professional social accounts
- Join Lunch and Learn discussions — with a code to order lunch and refreshments!
- Profitability & Risk Management
- Cost Optimization
- Workforce Management