3rd Retail Transformation Summit
3rd Retail Transformation Summit returns to Berlin, Germany for the 3rd Retail Transformation Summit, which will take place on the 3rd – 4th of June 2021.
This hybrid event will focus on the latest strategies and innovations leading the rapid transformation of brick and mortar stores, new eCommerce tactics, the future of retail, and more. You can look forward to a great networking event while discussing customer personalization, omnichannel retail technology, growth strategies, and more.
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Developing new buying opportunities and shopping experiences for your customers
- Overcoming challenges when adopting new in-store and online processes
- Personalization techniques to foster return customers
- Re-Imagining digital identity & biometric for retail and eCommerce
- Retail’s post COVID recovery plan & beyond
- Smarter Retail Design to create a safer, more comfortable shopping
- Adapting to the next normal in retail: making pandemic technologies and strategies BAU
Use discount code: PM20 for 20% off tickets at checkout
Who should attend?
This event is designed for C-level Executives, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of Retail Innovation, Digital Transformation & other professionals involved in:
- Consumer Goods/Services
- Food & Beverages
- Fashion & Apparel
- Consumer Electronics
- Luxury Goods & Jewelery
- IT & Computer Software
- Commercial Real Estate & More!