Data generation has been on overdrive over the last 5 years. Did you know that 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are generated each day? Even more staggering: 90% of the world’s data was generated in just the last two years.
With so much data at our fingertips, it’s then worth asking: how can we effectively use data to transform e-commerce logistics? What has already been done? Where is the next frontier for data in e-commerce logistics?
Join Dana von der Heide, Founder and Chief Commercial Officer of Parcel Perform at an exclusive masterclass as part of the CX1 Conference on 10 September as she shares some insights on the growth of logistics data and how we can harness logistics data for business growth with another technology on the rise: machine learning.
Find out how you can ride the growth of big data and make full use of these opportunities for e-commerce logistics.
Here’s what you will learn in the masterclass:
- How will logistics data reshape the logistics and e-commerce industry
- How machine learning will replace outdated carrier estimated delivery dates (EDD) with an accurate new prediction
- How to leverage accurate date of arrival predictions from machine learning as an additional touchpoint for high-performing notification campaigns
- Example use cases of how companies use machine learning to enhance the delivery experience
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Customer Experience by Dana von der Heide
- Q&A with Dr. Arne Jeroschewski, Founder and CEO of Parcel Perform
- Q&A with the audience
*Masterclass will be conducted in English
About the Speaker:
Dana is the Founder and Chief Commercial Officer of Parcel Perform – the leading carrier-independent delivery experience platform for e-commerce merchants and their end-customers covering 600+ logistics carriers worldwide.
Before founding Parcel Perform, the German-born entrepreneur and e-commerce logistics enthusiast gained her industry knowledge while being in global strategy and regional business development roles for international logistics companies in Europe and Asia. Dana is also part of the distinguished eFounder Fellowship program by Alibaba, a network of international entrepreneurs and business leaders passionate about driving digital transformation.